DevOps Engineer - SRE (m/f/d)
We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence (AIoT). With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer - SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany (or home office). We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home office. We collaborate in cross-functional teams in which Product Owners, Frontend & Backend Developers, Data Scientists and AI Engineers join forces.
This is what you will do:
As our DevOps Engineer with strong focus on customer support, you will be the driving force of our AIoT platform operations as well as the first contact point for customers seeking technical support.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Work within the DevOps team in a SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) fashion to maintain our cloud infrastructure and its process optimization to ensure scalability, availability, reliability, and capacity of the services.
- Optimizing our observability, monitoring and alarm systems (Prometheus, Grafana, Pager Duty).
- You will handle troubleshooting of incidents reported from customers through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- You guide customers and colleagues through the problem resolution process, communicate accordingly and document measures and outcomes.
- You identify improvements to procedures and processes and establish quality best practices.
- Develop and deploy cloud infrastructure via infrastructure-as-code
What we are looking for:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science or similar.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or SRE.
- You have experience with Linux systems and container environments.
- You possess strong analytical, troubleshooting skills and you love to search for innovative solutions and tools.
- Desirable but not mandatory:
- Experience with container orchestration tools like Nomad or similar such as Kubernetes.
- You are familiar with tools from Hashicorp like Consul and Vault, Terraform.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are self-reliant and work independently.
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
This is what we offer you:
- A great, diverse, highly motivated international team.
- Possibility of actively shaping future-oriented and unique predictive control solutions that are directly applicable in the industry.
- Flexible working hours incl. the opportunity to work from home.
- A place that is fun to work in.
- Possibility of personal development in a team of highly qualified data engineers, scientists, and developers with fully open discussion rooms.
- Flat hierarchies, self-driven action.
Curious about this position?
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectation.
Please send your application to: email@example.com