Process Automation Engineer (m/w/d)
We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence (AIoT). With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for a Process Automation Engineer to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany (or home office). We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home office.
This is what you will do:
- Drive automation engineering to next level, where AI meets OT
- Apply cutting-edge approaches for machine control (Fuzzy, PID, state space, AI)
- Design of control policies and intelligent algorithms – through concept development, simulations, implementation, and testing, to operation
- Leverage physical and data-based models of dynamic systems to optimize performance
- Work in close conjunction with other teams, e. g. PO, ML, DevOps
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering or similar education
- At least one year of experience in the field of Automation Engineering
- Solid knowledge of controllers for industrial processes / applications
- Strong skills in Python or other high-level programming languages
- Familiar with OpenModelica, Matlab/Simulink or similar tools
- Good understanding of typical OT system architecture and its components
- Fluency in English and German. While we are a diverse and international team for this role fluency also in German is a must
This is what we offer you:
- Early joiner in a fast-growing scale-up and potentially the most exciting market of the century so far – Artificial Intelligence!
- An opportunity to plan, design and develop intelligent controllers from scratch
- Possibility of actively shaping future-oriented and unique AI solutions that are directly applicable in the industry
- Possibility of personal development in a team of highly qualified Product Owners, Consultants, Data Scientists and Developers with fully open discussion rooms (on-site and virtually)
- And of course, we trust in the tech startup basics: Plenty of coffee as your daily fuel, choose your own hardware, no dress code (“within reason” for customer meetings), flexible working hours and (currently virtual) team events
Curious about this position? Apply now!
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectations.
Apply easily via the application form below!