Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence (AIoT). With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for a KAM to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany (or home office). We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home office.
This is what you will do:
- Taking over full responsibility for key accounts and strategic sales partners
- Business Development with a focus on demand generation: Identify new prospects, inspire our clients and progress the deals until closing and successful implementation
- Expand our existing partnerships and build up new once’s to increase lead generation and ensure we keep our business focused on customer success
- Being our face to the customers and partners, you will identify their need, pitch our products, and show them how they can improve their business using our technology
- As a „challenging partner“, you will be in close contact with our Product Owners to make sure we continuously improve our understanding of what customers need. You will also support driving our development teams to develop against specific new business opportunities
- From time to time, you will represent nexocraft on trade fairs, events and conferences
- To sum it up: Being a strong contributor to achieving our ambitious growth and sales target
What we are looking for:
- A university degree (e.g. Bachelor) in any field
- A strong proof that you are a customer-driven, market-focused person. We take this seriously! We are looking for someone who really loves working with customers
- Technology-lover: Either you can prove this via your degree or other things you have done so far. We are a cutting-edge tech company. So, what type of work environment do you prefer?
- Previous experience in the areas of Sales, Consulting, Business Development or comparable (Innovation Management, Design Thinking) is a strong bonus
- Entrepreneurial thinking, strong communication, open mindset
- Fluency in English and German. While we are a diverse and international team for this role fluency also in German is a must.
This is what we offer you:
- Early joiner in a fast-growing scale-up and potentially the most exciting market of the century so far – Artificial Intelligence!
- An opportunity to drive the business for cutting-edge IIoT and machine learning technologies
- We fuse the best of both worlds: mechanical engineering and the new economy. So you can leave obsolete structures behind
- Working with our customers and partners means working with some of the most highly regarded companies in Germany and the world: Companies, that define their market and remain leaders because they adapt early
- Possibility of actively shaping future-oriented and unique AI solutions that are directly applicable in the industry
- Possibility of personal development in a team of highly qualified Product Owners, Consultants, Data Scientists and Developers with fully open discussion rooms (on-site and virtually)
- And of course, we trust in the tech startup basics: Plenty of coffee as your daily fuel, choose your own hardware, no dress code (“within reason” for customer meetings), flexible working hours and (currently virtual) team events.
Curious about this position? Apply now!
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectation.
Apply easily via the application form below!