Full-Stack Developer (m/w/d)
We are specializingin IoT and Artificial Intelligence (AIoT). With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and machine learning platform.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany (or home office). We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home office.
This is what you will do:
- Drive web application development to next level, where AI meets IoT
- Work in close conjunction with our other development teams, e.g. ML, DevOps
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Learn and apply cutting-edge approaches to web development
- Write clean code for our core product including unit tests
What we are looking for:
Solid knowledge of:
- Kotlin and Spring Boot
- Typescript, Angular 2+ (we always use the latest major release), HTML/CSS, RxJS, NgRx, OpenAPI
- Python 3, FastAPI, Poetry
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Good understanding of modern frameworks
- At least one year of experience as full-stack, or back-end/ front-end developer
- Experience in developing microservices-based web applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
This would be an advantage:
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, or related technical field
- Experience with agile software development
This is what we offer you:
- Early joiner in a fast-growing scale-up and potentially the most exciting market of the century so far – Artificial Intelligence!
- An opportunity to plan, design and develop microservices and frontends from scratch
- Involvement in the development of functionalities for cutting-edge data analysis and machine learning technologies
- Possibility of actively shaping future-oriented and unique AI solutions that are directly applicable in the industry
- Possibility of personal development in a team of highly qualified Product Owners, Consultants, Data Scientists and Developers with fully open discussion rooms (on-site and virtually)
- This job can be performed remotely or at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany
- And of course, we trust in the tech startup basics: Plenty of coffee as your daily fuel, choose your hardware, no dress code (“within reason” for customer meetings), flexible working hours and (currently virtual) team events.
Curious about this position? Apply now!
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectation.
Apply easily via the application form below!