DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
We are specializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence. With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and Machine Learning platform.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany (or home office). We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home. We collaborate in cross-functional teams in which Product Owners, Frontend & Backend Developers, Data Scientists and AI Engineers join forces.
This is what you will do:
- You work closely with our Development and Data Science teams to build infrastructure tools to help our developers.
- You will work in support and enhance the infrastructure for monitoring and managing our Cloud-based platform.
- You will work within the DevOps team to maintain our infrastructure and its process optimization to ensure scalability, availability, reliability, and capacity of the services.
- You maintain, operate, and build cloud infrastructure for our production, staging and development environments.
- You work on optimizing our observability, monitoring, and alarm systems (Prometheus, Grafana).
- You evaluate various services within cloud platforms (Azure)
- You develop and deploy cloud infrastructure via infrastructure-as-code
- You integrate cloud services into existing and new products.
What we are looking for:
- You have experience in both software development (preferably Python, Go, bash scripting) and Linux Systems Administration.
- You have a background in Software Engineering, Networking Engineering or similar.
- You have experience working with Containers preferably with Docker.
- You are familiar with IT-Automation tools like Ansible, Terraform.
- You possess strong analytical, troubleshooting skills and you love to search for new solutions and tools.
- You hate repetitive, manual tasks and love to automate things.
- You are a strong team player and enjoy collaborating with different people and profiles as well as share knowledge and strive for continuous learning.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in an international, English-speaking team.
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Experience with container orchestration tools like Nomad or similar such as Kubernetes.
- You are familiar with tools from Hashicorp like Consul and Vault.
This is what we offer you:
- A place that is really fun to work with a great, diverse, highly motivated international team
- Early joiner in a fast-growing company and potentially the most exciting market of the century so far - Artificial Intelligence!
- Involvement in development of functionalities for cutting-edge data analysis and machine learning technologies
- Possibility of personal development among a team of highly qualified Data Engineers, Scientists and Developers with fully open discussion rooms
- Flexible working hours incl. the opportunity to work from home
- Working with our customers and partners means working with some of the most highly regarded companies in Germany and the world: Companies, that define their market and remain leaders because they adapt early
- And of course, we trust in the tech startup basics: Plenty of coffee as your daily fuel, choose your own hardware, no dress code (“within reason” for customer meetings), flexible working hours and (currently virtual) team events.
Curious about this position? Apply now!
If you want to actively shape future markets, work independently and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectation.
Apply easily via the application form below!