UI/UX Designer (m/w/d)
We arespecializing in IoT and Artificial Intelligence. With our smart services, we increase the performance of technical assets and enable new, innovative business models. All applications are based on our robust, highly available IoT and Machine Learning platform.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to begin as soon as possible at our headquarters in Bonn, Germany. We are a dynamic digitally driven company. We value teamwork in our modern office facilities as much as effective online collaboration when working from home. We collaborate in cross-functional teams in which Product Owners, Frontend & Backend Developers, Data Scientists and AI Engineers join forces.
This is what you will do:
- Drive front-end design to the next level, where AI meets IoT
- Explore exciting new design approaches to present IoT data and how-to better link AI with IoT functionality in Front-end representations
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on designing web user interfaces for SaaS solutions
- Work in close conjunction with our other development teams, e.g. front-/back-end, ML
- Learn and apply cutting-edge approaches to web design
- Build wireframes and prototypes, test and validate designs, and iterate in response to peer and user feedback
- Contribute and maintain our style guide
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience as UI/UX designer. Feel free to apply with less experience, if you believe you are up to the challenge.
- Strong experience in designing web user interfaces for SaaS solutions
- In-depth knowledge of user-centric user interface design and agile methods
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS and tools like Figma or Sketch
- Ability to turn complex product design problems into intuitive solutions
- An eye for detail, strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Familiarity with agile software development (we develop based on Scrum)
- Fluency in German
This is what we offer you:
- A place that is really fun to work - with a great, diverse, highly motivated international team
- Early joiner in a fast-growing company and potentially the most exciting market of the century so far - Artificial Intelligence!
- Involvement in development of functionalities for cutting-edge data analysis and Machine Learning technologies
- Possibility of personal development among a team of highly qualified Data Engineers, Scientists and Developers with fully open discussion rooms: Online using Zoom and Miro and on site
- Flexible working hours incl. the opportunity to work from home
- Working with our customers and partners means working with some of the most highly regarded companies in Germany and the world: Companies, that define their market and remain leaders because they adapt early
- And of course, we trust in the tech startup basics: Plenty of coffee as your daily fuel, choose your own hardware, no dress code (“within reason” for customer meetings), flexible working hours and (currently virtual) team events
Curious about this position?
If you want toactively shape future markets, work independently, and become part of a creative and innovative team, we are looking forward to receiving your application and salary expectations.
Please apply with:
- Updated resume
- An online portfolio with a focus on UI&UX for web interfaces
Apply easily via the application form below!